Tuesday, August 28, 2007

FREE Music

I thought it was too good to be true when I heard this mentioned on the radio today... It appears as though they have been doing this for some time now, but this is the first time I heard about it. The Philly based radio station WXPN has been putting up FREE (LEGAL) MP3's on their blog. I just downloaded an unreleased song by Spoon (those guys who did that little yellow dancing robot video I just posted about a couple days ago). They have a lot more (many of them local artists) on the blog. I'm going to have to check this more frequently.
FYI - it's a pretty good radio station. I usually flip between this and NPR. Sometimes I don't know what goes on with their music programing though. At times they slip into these 15 minute long jam songs with a 60's feel to them. I just assume this is when the DJ has to go to the potty.
You can listen live on the internet too.

No comments: