Saturday, October 08, 2005

The Traveler: A Novel

It's been a hectic past few weeks so I've not been in the mood to blog anythng, but today is a good day and so I thought I'd post something small.
I wanted to tell you all about a book I'm enjoying very much called "The Traveler: A Novel" by "John Twelve Hawks".
It started off a bit confusing, but I stuck with it in the hopes that things would be made clearer and luckliy they have. I am only about half way through the book now but am enjoying it a lot.
In a nutshell... Corporate conspiracy, science, religion, chase, action, living off the "grid"... All things I enjoy.
I could easily see this turned into a movie. (though not as good as the book I'm sure).

If you are looking for a good read, check it out (available on amazon).
Cyen

No comments: