Tuesday, July 30, 2002

Ebay update>
Well, I thought it was all resolved, but now I'm still awaiting his confirmation of his last name. I don't want it to not get there due to a mail problem. But... I've emailed him twice asking him to confirm the spelling, and he's yet to reply. So at this point I'm considering the thing done. If he responds great, if not... oh well.

Austin Powers>
Well we went to see it. I had one requirement to see it, which was to have at least 2 beers in me. (I actually had a shot of tequilla too, and I'm not much of a drinker anymore, so it went right to my head). As it turns out, the movie was funny up until the effects of the alcohol wore off. I mean you know it's a stupid movie to begin with, so there isn't much to complain about, and I did laugh a few times at "mini-me", but wow, what crude low-brow humor. But like i said there were some funny parts I'll admit to laughing at. All in all, wait for video unless you've see Austin 1 and 2... then it's a mandate to see 3 in the theatre.

Signs>
I can't wait! this movie starts this weekend, and I've been looking forward to it for months now. I hope the director does the subject well (I'm sure he will), I've been wanting to do some internet research on crop circles (which is what this movies about), but have only done some preliminary searching. I don't want to find anything out that will ruin the movie. But I suspect once I see the movie, I'll have a lot more questions and start looking into it more. Yes, I DO believe that most of the crop circles reported are fakes.... But there is some very compelling evidence that the few "originals" are really mysteries... I'll post some links here later.

Have a good weekend
cyen out
---------------------------

No comments: