Monday, November 05, 2007

Impeach Cheney

Well, it's late Monday night, and I keep hearing these rumblings on the internet that Kucinich is about to introduce (or is it RE-introduce) a motion to continue with the impeachment of VP Cheney. I'll be honest... as much as I hope this happens, I'm not going to hold my breath. I've seen the Democrats fold so many times that I've come to expect it now. I wish Kucinich luck, but we shall see what happens tomorrow. We may know more about this by 3pm on Tuesday.
Check this website for more details. One would think, that if a current member of the Senate who is also running for President in '08 that it might make the news that this person is looking for starting an impeachement hearing. But no! I've heard NOTHING about this in the major news outlets. Way to go Mass Media! Whoops strike that... 54 minutes ago, Fox news posted this on their website. My fingers are crossed.


No comments: