Tuesday, April 23, 2002

I forgot to add this to my blog yesterday, so I'll count this as tuesday's blog. With the X-files down to it's final 5 episodes, they're trying to tie up some loose ends. Unfortunately they were pretty harsh to three of my favorite characters... the lonegunmen. They even poked fun at themselves for being "broke" and not publishing they're newspaper in a year, due to the fact that their show was canceled. I was glad to see "Jimmy" make a return too. But... as the show came to it's end... they killed em all!!! Langly, Byers, and Frohike! I'm curious now as to how they're gonna end the final shows. Will they kill off the whole cast? well, and moment of silence for the three crazy comic relief to the "X-files".
their official site: http://www.thelonegunmen.com/
You will be missed.

No comments: