Friday, April 19, 2002

Well, not much to "blog" in the last few days. I just found out this morning they are canceling one of my favorite TV shows... Alley McBeal. This is just after FOX canceled my other favorite "The X-Files". I'm not sure what FOX is doing over there, especially with their new line-ups of "Greg the Bunny" - a sort of howard stern with puppets show. and show's like "Temptation island"... I really think they could have brought Alley back from the poor ratings. The X-files... I can understand that show's leaving. In fact the last few episodes were horrible.
I do like FOX's new show "The Bernie Mac Show", that's well written.
Other than that, TGIF!!!
Looking forward to seeing "Frailty" this weekend, unless something else opened, that i'm unaware of.

Link test 2>
This is a link to The Screen savers
>>>>>>>>

Cyen out
__________________________

No comments: