Monday, June 16, 2008

You have the RIGHT to remain silent

Again,
I apologize for the multitude of video blog posts. I've been lazy with keeping active on this here blog. Well, lazy, and also because there seems to be a lot of personal "stuff" that's clogging my mind lately and I haven't been in the mood to blog here.
Moving on...

I hope YOU, and I NEVER have to use this advice here. But on that slim chance that we are in the position to remember these two videos, I hope I'm smart enough to keep my mouth shut.
(note: I did know the part about what to say when a police officer pulls you over for a speeding ticket... the question is usually "do you know why I'm pulling you over?" wo which MOST people will respond with "well, I must have been speeding", or whatever the offense was... THAT is a confession and a guaranteed ticket. The correct response to that question is: "No sir, I do not."



No comments: