Sunday, May 11, 2008

Why?

Ironman>
Cool to see the costumes, and how it was built and all, but overall the movie felt a bit forced for me. And really, to have a scene with a fist fight between two robots? cmon. Please, any hollywood directors out there... send me a copy of this rule in some handbook, that says the good guy and the bad guy have to have a fist fight?
Robert Downy was good, but I don't think it was his best work. I noticed too for the first time that he has a strange sort of limp. I don't know if he did this for his character or not.
moving on...

Why?
So the other day I'm flipping through the TV channels and I see a show about music (VH1), I see a show about interior design, I see a show about movies, I've seen shows about books, but I've never seen a show about art?! Sure, I've seen shows that might be about a particular artist (usually on PBS), but why are there not more shows that are about fine art? Doesn't everyone appreciate art? Don't most people have a painting hanging somewhere in their house?
It just hit me, and I thought it was weird.

Happy Mother's Day Mom!!!

No comments: