Monday, February 13, 2006

Wabbit Season - Lawyer Season


First off the formalities...
I'm wishing Mr. Whittington a speedy recovery.

Let the jokes begin.
Sorry, I know this is serious, but When I first saw this headline I thought it was a joke. Turns out our fearless vice president is walking around in the fields of Texas shooting lawyers. He "accidently" shot his friend while Quail hunting (no... not Dan Quayle), and his buddy was bending down in the high weeds (hiding?) when Mr. C jumpped some quail, followed a bird around and nearly blew a hole in his friend.
They are already starting some scandal with this because apparently Mr. C's people did not alert the press until 24 hours later. (Some speculate to see if the man lived or not). I'm curious to know if there will be any charges pressed. I realize this was a mistake, but it seems you can't just go around accidently shooting people without a slap on the wrist. After reading the news clip on CNN.com It struck me as "wierd" too that the VP travels with an ambulance in tow. That's got be wierd for him, to have some guys basically following you around with a stretcher - kinda creepy.

Seriously- get well soon Mr. Whittington

No comments: