Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Back to the grind...


I don't know about you, but these past 4 days FLEW by. I decided to take off on Friday to have a nice 4 day weekend. Next thing I know it's Tuesday and I'm sitting here back at work (well on lunch break at the moment now). Now, I have 4 days of work until another 3 day weekend... do you think these next 4 days at work are going to go buy just as fast? (I doubt it).

Squirrels>
They are back in my apartment again. I heard him/her on Christmas day in the afternoon, and again this morning coming in around 8:30am. It's a strange one though, because I heard him come in this morning then scurry off and I didn't hear him again. Maybe he just went in and curled up and went to sleep. I'm going to try and call someone to see if they can fix the "hole" where he's getting in. I found a name and number online called "Bill's Racoon and Squirrel removal". I also looked up the phone number online and it said it was also Bill's Siding. I just tried calling but got a message machine. I'm willing to pay someone to fix this once and for all rather than dealing with the idiots at my apartment maintenance.

Waste of time>
This little website I found is a complete waste of time, but it's relaxing so...
http://chir.ag/stuff/sand/
It was compared to a "zen rock garden" when I found the link. It's really just a matter of drawing lines to affect the flow of 4 elements... water, sand, salt, and oil... Then there are things you can add like water spouts, plant life, fire, and more... It's relaxing to try to make a unique design... (what's with the wierd blob thing at the bottom though!?) It's in english, but it's obviously from a foreign country...

New Year>
I'm getting ready for the end of 2005. Not a great year for me so I'll be glad to see this one go and welcome in 2006! I started on a new idea I had for my blog (and myself)... I'm thinking of random ideas of things to do once a week. 52 ideas. It's an interesting thought experiment really... Try and do it yourself (post any good ones here). The idea is simple... think of something random to do and generally with no point to it and something that's unique. Now try to think of 51 more! I came up with about 15-20 the other night... You'll have to wait until the new year to read my first one though :) I plan on posting the ideas on either monday or tuesdays.

well, cyen out...

1 comment:

JWD said...

E and I spent much longer than we should have playing with the falling sand last night. :) Thanks for the link!