Thursday, December 01, 2005

Scary Bill O'Reilly comment

I came across this info a while ago, and saved the link to my computer, but thought maybe the link should be made more public.
http://mediamatters.org/items/200511100008

O'Reilly to San Francisco: "[I]f Al Qaeda comes in here and blows you up, we're not going to do anything about it. ...You want to blow up the Coit Tower? Go ahead"


Ugh... O'reilly is really scary sometimes. I happened to watch a few seconds of him yesterday interviewing a woman, and it was a joke, becaues the two of them were just shouting overtop one another. Neither one was listening to what the other was saying. As someone who gets paid to interview people, I would have thought that was common sense... Ask a question, then stop and listen to the response.


On an unrelated note and a change of temperment... Today is December 1st! 24 days until Christmas... I'm starting to feel a little bit of holiday cheer today.

Cyen

No comments: