Thursday, January 12, 2006

Adagio Tea



I finally got the banner ad posted on my blog (you may need to scroll down a bit to see it). As I posted before about Adagio Tea... This coupon gives you $5 off coupon and in return I'll get "credits" towards buying more tea. I've enjoyed this new tea pot, and have enjoyed tasting these new (and a bit strange) tea flavors. I've had 4 different green teas so far: Hojicha (pictured above) so far one of my favorites as there is a certain sweetness to it, and it's similar to "normal" tea. Genmai cha (very unusual) it has toasted rice and bits of popcorn in it! It's so different I'm not sure if I like it or not. Green Pekoe - very "vegetably" almost tastes like spinach but sweeter, I like this one when it's brewed lightly and not too strong. Citron Green - a very good tea with lemon/lime flavors added, A close call with this one being my favorite.
I still have 4 more white tea samples to try yet, (not to mention the MANY varieties on their website!). So check it out, and don't forget the $5 coupon below. I have not recieved any spam from them either. One more thing, they have an active message board, a tea muse section, and even a section on cooking with tea.

No comments: