Sunday, January 15, 2006

I was Tagged - now you have been too

I checked my sister's blog the other day and saw that I was one of the lucky four to be tagged... So I'm keeping the ball rolling:
---------

Four jobs I've Had in My Life:
> Bakery helper
> Carpenter
> Land Surveyor
> Graphic Arts

Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over, and Have
I don't like watching movies more than once... but...
> Weird Science
> Real Genius
> Lord of the Rings (all three)
> Any Abbott and Costello


Four Places I have Lived
> House
> Apartment
> Tent
> Hospital

Four TV Shows I Love to Watch
> The Daily Show
> MythBusters
> Survivor - a guilty pleasure
> America's Test Kitchen

Four Places I have been on Vacation
> Cancun, Mexico
> Bay Area, California
> Upstate NY
> Myrtle Beach, SC

Four Websites I Visit Daily
> Blanket in the Grove
> BoingBoing
> Makezine
> Google

Four Favorite Foods
> Sautéed Scallops in a balsamic Vinegar reduction with spinach
> Spaghetti with white clam sauce
> Mushroom Cheesesteaks with Fried Onions
> Hoagies

Four Places I would Rather Be Right Now
> Sleeping in bed
> In a tree
> On a mountain
> By a lake

People I tag (to do this next)
> Lady Arden
> HimThatWas
> DRD (if he had a blog ;) Perhaps a guest spot?
> Any one else that reads this
(let me know if you do - and no tag backs)

2 comments:

JWD said...

Oh hooray!! I didn't dream you'd actually take up the challenge! :) My favorite answers were your 'places you've lived.' I remember the hospital one all too well.

Lady Arden said...

LOL, I read your blog pretty regularly but must admit I was suprised to see my name on the tagged list. :) (You have a great blog btw! I'm glad you're posting regularly.)

Alright, I'll take the challenge.