Thursday, January 26, 2006

Book of Joe


I don't know why I've never blogged about this before... This is another website I check on an almost daily basis... http://www.bookofjoe.com. You never know what you'll find, but it's usually some new neat gadget, or a book, or occasionally a rant or opinion. I most enjoy his gadgets, and his style of writting/blogging.
On today's post, he's talking about a new species of fish that has been discovered... (Read my recent post about new species). This fish is odd in several ways; It's one of the smallest fish, and apparently only lives in one small place in the world, and loves highly acidic water! Why they photographed this little fishy out of water an on some guy's ugly finger, I'm not sure. It's a neat discovery though.
Add the book of Joe to your daily rotation, I think you'll enjoy it.

No comments: