Friday, December 22, 2006


I would normally break these up into separate posts, but I don't have time...

Rock-Man>
I just found this website of this guy who does some amazing "sculpture". I suppose some would call this art (I do) and some would just call him crazy, but there is something really neat about this. All he does is balance one rock on top of another. Sounds simple right? Look at some of the videos and photos on his website, and not only do they look IMPOSSIBLE, but in the videos he achieves the balance point very quickly! I'm wondering if there may be a trick to it, such as putting a pinch of sand down first. Check him out. Oh, by the way, his name is Bill Dan.

Rock the vote>
(hey that was a pretty good segway)
I just found this link today about what we DON'T know about the voting process. I have not verified any of these points, and I have to admit... it sounds like it's a scam. Could these really be true?! Here's just one... The Diebold Senior Vice president was convicted of 23 counts of felony theft in the 1st degree. - WHAT!? The more I read/learn about diebold the more I am amazed. We really are in trouble.

23 the movie>
(woah cool another good segway)
I just learned of a new movie about my favorite number 23.
I learned about this number via my favorite author and book... Robert Anton Wilson in The Illuminati Trilogy. As a matter of fact, I thought the one character in the trailer kinda looked like RAW. I searched imdb and there was no mention of him. Oh, the movie looks good and creepy. I am really looking forward to this one. The lead actor... Jim Carrey. I think he's a great actor when he's not being all goofy. Check out the trailer online now.

Evan>
While looking at the movie trailer page, I also saw this movie called "Evan Almighty". It looks like it's gonna be pretty funny.

Finally>
I did a bit of Christmas shopping and bought my first Christmas Tree in ten+ years. I've never done any holiday decorating. I just can't be bothered. But last night I saw the perfect "tree"... It's a small (emphasis on small) cone shapped green tree but it's a Rosemary bush. Not only is it cheap ($9.99), it smells nice, I might use it for some cooking, and it reminds me of a visit out to California where I got to walk down a trail to the ocean through some wild rosemary bushes. Now all I need are some small Christmas ornaments, small lights, and I'm all set :)

IF I don't post again...
Merry Christmas to all.
Wishing peace on earth.



No comments: