Saturday, December 09, 2006

Small Bill O'Reilly Rant

So the other night I had the BO show on in the background, when they started talking about 9/11 and how the country was "unified" at that time. Then in a sort of passing comment Bill said something to the effect of "I think it's time for another 9/11"!!!? What? I did a double take? I've been watching some of the internet posts and no one seems to have caught this. Maybe I misunderstood him? Am I wrong?

In a related video... This is what triggered my rant...
Here's a video of an 8 year old kid that goes on a rant against BO. At first I thought it was funny as I was watching, then it quickly turned into something disturbing. I don't know why yet, but there is something not quite right about having your kid read off a rant like this then posting to the web. What bothers me even more is that the kid may really be watching South Park... I like the show, but it certainly is not appropriate for a kid (thus the MA tv rating!).
Well, that's my rant for today.
Here's the link over on Reason.com

No comments: