Tuesday, November 07, 2006

another video

So after I watched the HBO video last night on the website "Throw away your TV" I went back to the homepage to find out more about this website as I know nothing about it. But when I hit the refresh button there was a new video posted... It was incredible. I was vaguely familiar with the concept of the movie, but this film maker did a real good job of digging. I didn't finish the entire movie so I can't comment on the overall value but it was very interesting. In a nutshell... the movie is pursuing the "myth" that all us citizens are "required" to pay income tax. Did you know that there is no law that says you have to? Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying you should stop paying income tax, but this movie is suggesting that. Some amazing stories. The name of the movie is: America: Freedom to Fascism made by producer Aaron Russo, who has done some big name movies (Trading spaces with Eddie Murphy).
I still need to get back to that website and find out what it's all about!

No comments: