Tuesday, November 28, 2006

UFO alert

One of the things I love about google news is the ability to set up a custom news alert. One of the keywords I have in my alerts is "UFO". It seems you hear these stories of ufo's on tv all the time, but I was curious to see how often these things are published in a newspaper. Surprisingly not too often. In the past several years (I'm estimating) I've only had a handful of what I would call "serious" reports. NONE with images. Cmon! In todays world when there is a camera on every corner, in every cell phone (except mine), and in small pocket size digital cameras, no one can get a photo? Anyway.... This news alert just came to me and it sounds interesting. In a nutshell... A series of "orange slices" were spotted in the nighttime sky and apparently were seen by thousands... No official explanation has been given...
This link is to thislondon.co.uk

On an unrelated note: I just saw a preview on TV for a new movie coming out called "The Good Shepherd" - I'm psyched to see this!

1 comment:

JWD said...

The article says: "Shocked witness James Gordon-Johnson said: "I hadn't been drinking. I was sceptical about UFOs before but this has changed my mind."

I don't know. I spent some time in Brighton, England. And never once met someone who hadn't been drinking! Me included... :D