Thursday, March 27, 2008

media blackout

You may have noticed (or not) that I have not had a rant lately about some crazy news story, or politics in general. Over the past few days I've decided to take a break from the media. I was getting tired of all the death and financial worries. All of which I am powerless to do anything about. I'm still checking reddit and digg, and maybe a quick glance at google news, but I haven't watched any faux news, or cnn, or even npr on the radio. I gotta say, its been nice.
In other news...
I'm thinking about checking out a free 3d program called "blender". I would LOVE getting involved with a 3d program, but I've tried in the past and am met with frustration on the complications and lack of resources (ie: clear manual). Perhaps the opensource program will be better? We'll see. (oops. their website appears to be undergoing maintenance now, I'll check back later).

Almost Friday!

No comments: