Sunday, March 26, 2006

2 things before bed...


Ok, It's late Sat night (technically early Sunday morning 1:23am) so forgive me for any typos of babble...
Just got back from a really good movie...
Inside Man (trailer) staring some big names like Denzel Washington, Jody Foster, Clive Owen, and it's a Spike Lee film too. It was really good. A second action adventure movie this year that I really enjoyed. It was well acted, intelligent yet not too complicated (I only got lost once), and moved along at a fairly good pace. I can't tell you anything about it so as not to spoil anything, other than it was good :) Go see it.

And before going to bed, I'm doing a little web surfing and came upon a link for a new NOVA special about the robotic car race. This really interests me (though the underlying war technology bothers me, but most science starts that way). From the people who brought you the internet, the DARPA people hosted a race through the desert in cars that were driven by robots/computers. Nova is airing a special about the race on March 28th... tune in, drop out... oh sorry that was a different quote... Tune in and check it out, should be interesting.
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/darpa/

PS> one of the trailers tonight before the movie was for the upcoming Davinci Code! Can't WAIT for this movie. The trailer was a little over the top, but still cool.

No comments: