Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Dark Cloud

Well, there seems to be another dark cloud following me and my friends around. I'm still noticing how bad things happen in three's. I just found out my friends computer was basically "fried" due to viruses. He was having problems (crashes, slow, etc...) so he installed a new/different virus scanner, and sure enough, it reported back that he had 51 viruses! So, he's in the market (forced really) to get a new computer. He's considering an Apple (I'm trying not to turn him one way or another). I know more switchers now than I ever did. 2) My other friend got in a car accident. Apparently she's ok, but her car was damaged (I don't know to what extent). The story I got (secondhand) was that a pickup truck came around a corner too fast and side swiped her - AND kept going! Grrr. 3) And the sad news is that another friends mother just passed away. She was 92. I met her only a few times but she was a very nice lady with a great sense of humor.
So that's 3. No more. Anyone who is reading this be sure to say a prayer, or grab your lucky charm, or something to ward off the bad spirits. (I remember when I was a kid - 9 or 10 maybe - I got a book out of the library about superstitions... It was amazing. One of the ones I remember was to draw a circle in the dirt with a stick, then spit in it. But I can't remember why... it was either to ward off bad luck, or make it rain :)
Well, I've got art class tonight, so I hope that will help clear my mind. I'm thinking of entering a painting in a local art show too... I'll have to post about that if it gets accepted.
Not much else. Just trying to keep my head low and dodge any further bad luck.

2 comments:

me said...

i'll say a prayer for you to ward of the bad mojo....

just remember to think good thoughts and that everything happens for a reason.

be well!

~v

cyen said...

Thanks V - Back at ya, hope your back is feeling better soon.