Saturday, April 28, 2007

wierd science

Quick update on Steorn... They were supposed to have a press announcement back on April 13th, but it was just a 5 minute video clip talking about how they narrowed down 5000 "scientists" down to 22 to test their claims. Then the CEO Sean McCarthy went on to say that in July they hope to unveil a "product" to the general public for a hands on test. General public in that it won't be scientists, but I don't think that means they'll set up a kiosk and just let anyone come up to the table. I'm a bit surprised that they are doing this "open to the public" announcement before they announce the results from the scientists. I still remain skeptical but hopeful.

Speaking of "alternative energy" I had a new UFO update today about a pilot and many passengers who supposedly saw some bright lights in the sky. Not much detail, and of course no photos so not much to go on.

Lastly, I'm going to try to partake in the newest Photogamer challenge 11. I started last night, on the first photo that involves arrangement and food. I won't give anything away yet, but lets just say about a quarter of the way through starting I realized I must be crazy, but it was too late to turn back. I hope to post a photo soon of this one - stay tuned.

Have a Great weekend!

No comments: