Sunday, April 27, 2008

Awesome Geek Photo


So as a self proclaimed geek/nerd, one of the things I've come to realize over the years is that there are degrees of nerdom/geekdom. What one person considers "You are a total geek" can be totally different from another person's definition. Over the years, I've taken conscientious steps further and further into the geek-lifestyle, only to learn that just when I think I can't possibly get any more nerd-ish, there is someone out there more nerdy/geeky than me.
What I love about this photo, is the sense of pride you see emanating from "Tron Guy". I'm certainly not ready to take this step and make my own tron suit, but I applaud "Tron Guy's" decision to do this.

Tron Guy's Website: http://www.tronguy.net/
Link to Scott's flickr page

Thanks for sharing the photo under creative commons Scott.

This photo is licensed under a Creative Commons license. If you use this photo within the terms of the license or make special arrangements to use the photo, please list the photo credit as "Scott Beale / Laughing Squid" and link the credit to laughingsquid.com.

No comments: