Tuesday, January 15, 2008

sniffles

Sorry for lack of daily posts... been struggling with a cold these past few days. I know, a "cold" is just sniffles and coughs, but man it seems to just zap any strength or gumption to just do small things.
So here's just some small random thoughts...
I just learned (at the end of the day) that today (Jan 15th) is the "birthday" of wikipedia! And get this... it's only been online for 7 years! I think wikipedia is awesome and it's usually the first place I turn to when I want to know something.

I haven't had time to follow up on this but apparently there is a lot of buzz in the UFO world about some sightings in Texas, I'll look into this later.

Kucinich is blocked from a televised "debate" on MSNBC. So the media has pretty much narrowed our choice down to 3 people, all of which support the "war/occupation".

I don't know the story behind this, but someone posted up the video of Tom Cruise spouting off about Scientology. It appears to have been heavily edited to make Crusie look like a loon. I'm not saying he's not a loon, I'm just saying that any video clip that's been edited like that will make anyone appear to be a loon. I had to laugh though... at one point I thought he sounded exactly like how George Bush sounds during his press conferences! :)
The Scientologists have a lot of legal power so this video may not be on the website for long (it was pulled from youtube).

Apple made some big announcements today. The new laptop looks awesome! I probably wouldn't buy it, but it looks awesome.

Thats enough for now...
Off to bed for me (debating on taking Nyquil or not). That stuff sends me into lala land.

No comments: