Wednesday, January 23, 2008

We the robots


I don't remember where or how I stumbled upon this web comic but it's fantastic. The art is simple but so expressive - only a very talented person can pull that combination off.

I've been checking in the past few "episodes" and just now went back into the archives and figured I'd start with the very first comic... then I went to the next page and it's a good thing I didn't have any milk in my mouth cause it woulda come out my nose.
But... This second comic answers the AGE OLD question of "where did God come from?"...
So now, you've got a really talented comic artist and a genius philosopher too - what a combination! :)
PS> I hope God has a sense of humor ;)
PS2> To give credit the artist's name is Chris Harding.
PS3> Some of the comics are NSFW or Kids.

No comments: