Monday, June 12, 2006

flickr photos updated


Just a quick post to say that I've updated my flickr photos with the remaining photos from my time at the Maker Faire. Since I don't have a paid account, flickr puts a monthly limit on how many photos one can upload. It's a pretty good deal actually. So check em out :)
I took a bunch of new photos with my new camera (nikon d70s) this weekend. Mostly of hummingbird, and then some tests on macro photography. I have to say I got some pretty good shots. I'll post one here.
Since I just used up all my space on flickr, I'll have to wait until july to post these new shots. But I'll be sure to let you know when I do :)

on another note:
I thought the new movie "cars" was going to be the last Disney-Pixar joint movie. But it goes to show you not to believe the rumors :) I just found out that they are starting to promote their next movie called Ratatouille - which uses the voice from the guy named "spence" from the TV show "king of queens" - otherwise known as Patton Oswalt. He's a funny guy and a comic book geek as well. He must have been thrilled to be the voice for the new disney movie! One of his funniest roles was the dungeon master in the TV show Reno 911. Too funny, but you have to be a geek to appreciate it :)
Check out the new trailer for Ratatouille on apple.com

2 comments:

JWD said...

One question for you: Where does a hummingbird go during a hurricane?

:D

cyen said...

I was waiting for that...

Answer: To their hums

:)