Friday, June 30, 2006

It's always sunny in philadelphia


It's been a slow blogging week for me, so a good fall back topic is what's on TV...
A NEW comedy that's what.
It's always sunny in Philadelphia.
It's a bit on the crude side, and there are things they say and do that you know is "not right" and you should not be laughing at, but it's just one of those things that is funny none-the-less. I was actually surprised that they are allowed to curse like they did on TV. I guess because it's a cable show? But it's not a "premium" channel like HBO - not sure how they get away with that.
So, if you can take the crude language, the politically INcorrect humor, I would say to check this out. Oh.. it also stars Danny DeVito who is funny too. My favorite character though is Charlie. Something about his high pitched voice and the yelling just cracks me up.
Makes me want to go out and buy a gun and shoot at a log in my basement.

No comments: