Wednesday, January 24, 2007

reverse graffitti


I've been into "underground art" lately. I discovered a magazine called Juxtapoz and had no idea this "movement" was so large. One of the aspects of this art is graffitti art. I think I posted here once before, that I'm not so much in favor of defacing someone elses property. But a public piece I think is fair game to make a public statement (such as a bridge, or a highway overpass). So, grafitti tends to buck the system right? Well this post illustrates how you can reverse buck the system and play some good headgames while your at it... these guys are finding the dirtiest walls, tunnels, etc, and basically saying "wash me" on them. Read the full story on this guys blog.
(I'm not sure if the photo credit goes to Moose or Matt).

No comments: