Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Book Stack on Flickr

P5150003a.jpg

One of the things I enjoy about Flickr are the many "groups" that pop up relating to photography. It makes grabbing your camera and taking part of an assignment fun. I posted my photo above from a new group called "Reading Stack" in that it's just fun to see what other people are reading. The idea is simply to take a photo of what ever is in your reading stack right now. No emphasis on photo rulez, just a photo to convey information. Then like most people, I added a series of notes to give a one sentence review or comment on the books on my nightstand. If you like books like I do, and have a tendency to head towards someone's bookshelf when visiting their house or apartment, then this flickr group might also be interesting to you.

Here's the link to the group page (not sure if you have to be a member of flickr, so if it doesn't work, that's why).
And I've uploaded a bunch of my photos from my trip to California so be sure to check those out too. I got some good ones :)

No comments: