Tuesday, May 15, 2007

UFO photos


This UFO report came through on my google news this morning. All I can say is that the photos look faked to me only because they seem too clear. Funny, I'd say 99.9% of all the UFO photos I've ever seen are little blurry blobs of light. Finally one comes along that is clear as day, and my immediate reaction is that it's fake. I think the story is suspicious too. The guy took a photo with his cellphone, then came back 4 days later with a better, borrowed camera. I'd be there every single minute, with as much gear as I could find (video, digital cameras, film cameras, etc...) The only reason I really post this is because it's a great fake, and proves that now-a-days you can fake any photo using some desktop software. All that being said, I hope someone follows up on this and interviews the guy, asks to see the original files out of the camera, etc...
In the article there is a link to a message board with much better photos...
There is also this link to the MUFON site that supposedly shows the same craft from another witness in Lake Tahoe.

No comments: