Friday, February 01, 2008

New animal discovery


So... you thought you've seen it all huh? You've been to the zoo, you've watched "Animal Planet", maybe even read a few magazines like National Geographic, but then along comes the news this morning, that a new mammal has been discovered in Tanzania.
I gotta say, it's a cute and creepy looking bugger... When I first saw it, my impression was that there was some connection to a bat. But is actually related to an elephant (among others).
I think discoveries like this are amazing. It's a nice reminder to say "there is stuff out there that we don't know yet." Which for me, is good news.


3 comments:

me said...

that is too cool... i can't wait to share this with my hubby, he's all about these things.

cyen said...

Hi V! I thought it was cool too :)
I've been checking in on your "preggy blog" every now and then. I'm glad to see everything is going well! I'm excited for you and your family for the new addition! :)
Take Care!

Anonymous said...

Omg that is SO COOL! i think i will write nmy science article on this!!! SWEET!!