Thursday, August 03, 2006

Random thoughts...

I know, I shouldn't blog with a title called random thoughts, but, that is what this post will be...
First off, I missed Rock Star Supernova last night! My family got me hooked on this show. I've only seen a handful of episodes, but now I need to know who will win this thing. It's pure "reality TV" at it's mindnumbing best :) I was watching Tuesday night's episode and flipped away during a commercial break... apparently I was sidetracked for just a bit to long because I missed the "perfomance" by Zayra but I was able to watch it on the web last night. Doh... I just went to their website to look up how to spell "Zayra" and saw who was voted off last night. Oh well, I'll still have to watch the webcast. I did want to comment though on the two really great performances on Tuesday night by Ryan and Storm.
Oh... great... Now I forgot what my other random thoughts were!
ok... here's one...

Photography>

I went to my photography meeting last night. It was very good. I'm learning a lot and being inspired by other creative people. Last night we were given a demonstration on various lighting effects by using 1 and 2 flashes. I knew all of this in theory but it was neat to see it first hand. We also had a rather large turnout of about 17 people. Many of whom entered the photo contest. I did not win this week, but that's fine because the photos that did win were really great. I will post mine anyway (if blogger will allow me) - nope... I had to manually figure out how to code the image myself - Grrr.

DVD>
I am watching a new series that was on HBO. It's called "Carnivale". It's a strange one. I still am not sure if I like it or not, but I made it through episode 2 last night and now I'm going to watch episode 3 next. There's just enough drama and "strangeness" to keep me hooked.

ok, that's enough for now...

No comments: