Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Toilet Paper Caper

Just found this news item on Yahoo (via digg)... What a great story of "revenge" - revenge in the sense of "justice" not "vigilante-ism". Kudos to Mrs. Base!

Teenagers who toilet-papered and damaged a home now face felony vandalism charges because of a mother's extraordinary sleuthing.


link: yahoo news

---
And... after just reading about the new AOL pricing plan (and posting about it below), I decided to jump on the FREE plan asap. I wanted to wait until I got home so I could tape my call to customer service, but thought If I wait longer they might be overwhelemd. So, after several attemps on their automated system, I finally got through to a real person (with a funny accent). He was very polite, he treated me fairly, and was able to help me (I hope). It was kinda funny, because when I asked him if all I need to do is "cancel" my aol account he responded "oh no..." it was the way in which he responded that made my laugh, like "how dare you say that" :)
But, it was a good experience (once I got past the automated services).
Now, I'll just monitor my credit card to make sure they don't continue to bill me (as they are known for).

No comments: