Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Oh... you mean THOSE Secret Prisons


That headline (above) was the title that caught my attention. I'm sure this will be BIG news plastered all over the TV tonight, but I'll post it anyway... Seems Pres. Bush has "fessed up" to having secret CIA prisons in areas around the world. It boggles my mind how as time goes on, we learn more and more about the things this guy and his admin is doing. Will he really be able to stay in power for 2 more years!? I heard someone way that they can't really consider an impeachement process until the Democrats can gain more power. I hope the upcoming elections will be able to turn the tide.
Here's the post I read about on abcnews.com
(I have to wonder also, if this was a slip-up on Pres. Bush's account, or if they really did mean to admit to this today.)

No comments: