Monday, September 04, 2006

Westley Moore - Cspan Q and A


I happened to watch another great interview last night on C-span's "Q & A" with Brian Lamb. Brian interview Westley Moore. This guy has had an amazing life and can tell a good story. There were hints at his possibility in running for President someday... If anyone could accomplish this it would be Westley. What I was most impressed by was his genuine sense of wanting to be a public servant - aka a politician. He told some great stories about Maryland and he wishes to give something back to the community as a "thanks" for the community helping his family out in a time of need. He has a kind face, smiles a lot, and is highly intelligent... I felt a bit of a special honor to see this interview with I think will one day be the President. (Unless of course he is intelligent enough to not touch that job with a 10 foot pole! ;) - Oh by the way... He's been president of his class since 9th grade up into college, has worked with a mayor, is an investment banker (I don't know what that is!), is a military officer and has been to Afghanistan, has gone to Oxford and John Hopkins, a Rhodes Scholar (I don't know what that is either), and is now a White House Fellow (or what that means) - and get this... he's only 27 years old.
I highly encourage you to watch this interview over at Cspan.org... I suppose you could read the transcript too, but it will not do his demeanor and character justice.
Now I'm off to go find out what is an Investment banker, a Rhodes Scholar, and a White House Fellow are!

No comments: