Wednesday, July 19, 2006

FREE* Business cards


I've been meaning to post this for some time now, but forgot! I was just on another blog I frequent often (Kevin Kelly -- Cool Tips - more on this later)... When he had a post about Free* business cards - and it's the same company!
So... Check it out... All you need to do is pay for the shipping (it's around $5) and they will print your cards on their stock designs (not horrible but not great - self promotional plug... If you want custom business cards let me know and I'll design them for you - not free of course ;).
the company is: Vistaprint.
I found out about this from a person in my photography club. If you are starting up a hobby, or would like to just have a card with contact info to hand it this is the way to go. The only "disclaimer" is that the company puts a line of type on the back of the card - what do you want for free. Pretty cool idea.
I'd like to get some with some kooky saying or fake business or something like that... Maybe "Cyenobite: Defender of the universe" - OR!... A card promoting my blog address! Hey there's a good idea!

Technorati tags:

No comments: