Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Genius?

The headline on this caught my eye...
"Top 10 Dumbest Online Business Ideas That Made It Big Time"
Interesting... I have to agree with most of what he comments on. And as someone in the comment section pointed out the "red paper clip" one was genius/dumb too.
This is encouraging to me though, because I've got an idea brewing in my head that I may actually go forward with. At what point do you cross the line of being an "entrepreneur" vs a "nut" for trying to promote a business idea? My idea involves a website though it's not really a web based business. It will mean an initial investment of probably a couple hundred... Is that too much to gamble on an idea? I don't know. I'll let the idea brew a little longer.
It's still "top secret" at this point so I can't say more ;)

Skipping the technorati tags this time because I'm feeling lazy.

No comments: