Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Toyota Hybrid


Good news! I just stopped over to "the environmental blog" tonight and saw this post about Toyota. I know my sister was the first to hip me to this fact, but it is nice to have a timeline now to look forward to. Toyota is hoping to have ALL of their vehicles converted to hybrid by 2020. That still seems like a thousand years in the future to me, but I guess 13 years will go by in the blink of an eye. I wonder too if they took the Jumping Jesus" phenomena into consideration - because then it will only be a matter of a few years.
Thanks to the environmental blog for posting this.


1 comment:

BHUVAN CHAND JUYAL said...

The affects of greenhouse gas ozone, which has been increasing near Earth's surface since 1850, could seriously cut into crop yields and spur global warming this century, scientists reported on Wednesday. For more information about Effects & Causes Of Global Warming