Saturday, May 13, 2006

Biden for president?

I just checked my delicious website that I have to search for tagged items with "cool", and found just a short post that Senator Biden is running for 2008 Presidential election. I don't really consider myself a republican (or really a democrat but I suppose I lean to the democrats), but I've seen Senator Biden speak before, and I like what he has to say. I just went to his website and a few items that pop out are: Eliminating Tax breaks for the wealthy, eliminating tax breaks for the billion dollar profitable oil companies, and increasing awareness for the situation in Darfur and Sudan. Can't argue with those.
2008 will be a good year! Anything to get rid of the Bush legacy.
http://www.joebiden.com/

(I HOPE that between now and 2008 that I will not regret posting this topic ;)

No comments: