Thursday, May 25, 2006

LOST season finale

So did you watch it? I did. What a great episode. Answered a lot of questions and left you with about a 2:1 ration of new questions. New characters, new cliffhangers, just what a finale should do... leave you wanting more so you'll tune in next season.
And, for all us geeks, they dropped another new clue for the internet game. A new "fake commercial" with a new link to http://www.hansocareers.com/
I've already solved this next clue (with the help of one of the fan sites). So now I'm eager to see when or how they will deliver the next clue. I hope we will not have to wait until next season.
I also stayed up WAY past my bedtime to watch the Jimmy Kimmel show to see the interview with one of the "charaters" from the Hanso Foundation. I was a bit disappointed. It was so "hoaky" in that it looked like Jimmy hired some actor to play the role in a room behind the studio. The desk was wobbly, they had two people in lab coats walking past the camera "trying to look busy" but looking rather rediculous. The actor did a good job, but I have to wonder now if this was just a "bit" by Kimmel, or was this really part of the lost game. I don't think there were any new clues offered, so I think it was just a bit.

On another note...
I found this article via boingboing and it's pretty funny. I loved the bit about the James Bond car and Speed Racer! Read this if you've ever rented a car before.
http://www.wired.com/news/columns/1,70968-0.html

No comments: