Thursday, May 11, 2006

Sniffles

Sorry for the lack of posts over the past couple days. I've been hit with a "spring" cold. I suppose I've had worse, but this one has knocked me off my feet. Just the usual symptoms. I did finally break down and take a half a dose of Nyquil lat night... woohoo! What a drug that is. I have to laugh everytime I think of Nyquil... I once saw a comedy bit by I think it was Louis Anderson talking about Nyquil and how they should change their tag line to:
The night-time sniffly, sneezing, coughing, fall down on the kitchen floor in a coma cold medicine.
I woke up in the middle of the night and had to figure out where I was :)
But, It did it's job well, I got a good nights rest.
I think tonight, I'll just go with a nice relaxing tea before bed.
Just out of curiosity, we all seem to have a "ritual" when it comes to getting rid of colds... One friend of mine just takes massive amounts of vitamin C and asprin, another friend takes the Nyquil Night and Daytime. I tend to take the stuff called "Cold-Eeze" lozenge that has zinc in it. In addition to the Vitmain C, And Asprin. I try to stay away from the "drugs" unless I really need them. So, what do you find works for a common cold? Post your therapies in the comment section. (What is a Hot Totty anyway?).

No comments: