Sunday, September 23, 2007

are all cartoonists genius?

I vaguely remember posting about this guy before.
I've really got to make more of an effort to read his blog on a regular basis. I think part of the problem is that his posts are kinda long for my ADD internet span. But hey, I've been known to ramble on too.
I read his entry the other day when I saw it posted on reddit.
I must warn you, there is a lot of foul language.
I must warn you, it's dripping with sarcasm.
I'm not going to tell you who the writer is yet.
So read this post first. (I encourage you to read some of the comments too, but seeing as there are over 300, that can get old real quick).
When you're done, check out his follow up post that explains some of the sarcasm.

Here's what I don't understand though... I've never been a fan of this guy's comic. I think some of them are really funny, but overall I can't relate to the strip. Funny, how you can admire and respect a person, even, admire and respect his creation, but then just not like it. To each his own I guess.

No comments: