Friday, September 07, 2007

Things are getting scary...

I don't like sounding like an alarmist. I REALLY hope I'm wrong about posting this... but some scary things have been coming into alignment recently and I don't like it.

1) Last week, I saw several headlines that said that Cheney had sent a message to the major news outlets (Faux News was one mentioned) to start beating the war drums, in order to get people behind attacking Iran. I didn't even bother to read them, because I don't think it could ever be verified and was probably just a rumor. Read this on PrisonPlanet.com.

2) I read something about troops being ordered to our nations capital "for protection". Found the story mentioned here on WLBT 3. While trying to find this news story, I found it via another person on "yahoo answers" putting together similar "facts". Read comments here.

3) Nuclear Weapons were "mistakenly" loaded on a B52 bomber and flown over the US.

4) and now todays link (that triggered this post) that sums all of this up (especially in the comments)... this was the number one spot on digg just now... About how Sept 14th the air force will be grounding ALL flights. What!? Someone in the comments says that this was done one other time... Sept. 11th. I have no idea if that's true or not.

5) Supposed release of new Bin Laden Video (A long time ago, I had heard that he died of natural causes, but it was a story that quickly disappeared, don't know if it was ever confirmed.)

6) ALL of this is happening at the same time that the Bush Admin is supposed to release a report on whether or not the surge is working.

7) Ramadan begins on the 13th. Possibly no connection what so ever, but still.

I'm going to take a deep breath now, and won't be letting it out until Sept. 15th.

No comments: