Friday, September 28, 2007

I knew it...

So a few days ago, I hear that our President has asked for yet MORE Money (of which we don't have) to be borrowed against our future to pay for his occupation/war. Only ONE republican refused to approve request for the $$$ (Ron Paul), and a handful of Dems did too. Only Kucinich denied the request as a current presidential candidate on the Democrat side. How can the Dem's continue to fund this thing when we all make it pretty clear that we don't want them to do it? It's like they are all expecting to get booted out at any minute so they are taking as much as they can before it all hits the fan.
I'm sick of it all. The Gov. needs a real cleaning out.

read the article here on thenation.com

One other quick note... I watched the debate last night on PBS of the Republicans (some of them anyway) giving a talk at Morgan State University hosted by Tavis Smiley. Ron Paul rocks. I don't agree with everything he says, but I'm GLAD hes up there on stage able to speak. It also seemed like the crowd really responded well to him also. Perhaps it was just a loud vocal few.

No comments: