Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Chai Ice Cream!


So last night, I get home late (as usual) and didn't feel like cooking much. I had set aside a chicken breast from out of the freezer so I knew if I didn't cook it that night, I'd end up throwing it out which really bothers me. So, I cut it up in small pieces, did a quick stirfry with some cajun spices and seasame seed oil, and then a bit of soy sauce. A sort of asian-cajun mix (now thats a good name for a restaraunt!) It was really good (if I do say so myself). Then later, I was trying to get rid of some recycling and I found a wegmans magazine that had a bunch of recipes in it. I can't remember the last time I made something from a recipe! Well, all that background to tell you about this new recipe I saw on my google homepage... The website is called "simply recipes" and the link is for Chai Ice Cream. MAN! I'm not a big ice-cream kinda person, but that sounds really good to me! I also encourage you to check out the website because she always has the most amazing photographs of her cooking. I probably won't make this ice cream, but who knows.

No comments: